Rice cleaning with supercritical fluid extraction
- "Green chemistry" technology to produce brown rice safer than ever, retaining the fragrances and savory character of the white rice with added texture of digestive fibers and all nutrients.
- Processed brown rice requires no further rinsing and soaking.
- Much less cooking time, aromatic, chewy and tender without mouth feel of rough fibres.
- Removal of pesticide residuals and oxydise from the surface.
- Removal of the waxy layer and the fatty acids inside the rice bran.
- Much longer shelf life.
- Insects and their eggs are killed.
- CO2 cleans the rice and does not leave any organic solvent residue.